Monday, October 27, 2008
Ooh....
So, this semester I was really distracted by Facebook, so I got rid of it. However, I miss the opportunity to post my random thoughts about my walk with the Lord, life in general, politics, and of course ramblings on a variety of topics. My roommate Liz has a blog, so I thought I would get one too. I mean, where else could I "write" down what I'm thinking, since I so rarely voice them in real life, except to a certain few. (You know who you are) Now, there will more than likely be things I post on here that some people will not agree with. That's ok...I'll just block you. haha j/k. I've come to terms with that. Anyways, without further ado, welcome to my blog, I hope you'll enjoy it. And now...Let it begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well I'll be. It's nice to see you on the web since you ix-nayed facebook :) :) I missed you! Even though you sit right next to me practically every day :)
Well, thank you very much. Feels like I haven't seen you in forever...even though I'm looking at you...haha. Thanks for the interest in my blog, buddy :)
Post a Comment