Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fatty Two by Four

Ok, so for the past couple of days I've been tired of being less than fit I shall say. In an effort to fix this problem I've been running/walking/gasping for breath and holding my side, as well as doing random workouts in the dorm like sit-ups, push-ups, lunges, and the like. After all this work, I must say...it hurts like crap, man! My butt muscles are screaming for relief, as well as my appetite for the junk food. MMM...doughnuts, ice cream, fast food,...why do you have to taste so delicious? Why can't vegetables and water be bad for you? It's the things that taste so good that are so bad for you...is this some kind of sick joke?! Anyways, enough ranting, and back to the gym/floor. Good luck all you health junkies out there and could you please let some of your self-discipline rub off on me!

Until next time...I'm Britt. You stay classy, San Diego.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh, Brittany. That's amazing. You make me laugh. And you know it, because you heard me. Because you're sitting right across from me. Man. We're pathetic :)